The Go-Ped GSR Sport comes in at a unbelievable price and is jam-packed with all the amazing quality and performance features found on the original Go-Ped Sport.
This Go-Ped Gas Scooter has a GPL290 29cc engine and it is more silent and "neighbor friendly" than the engine found on Go-Ped's competition scooters. It offers smooth, exhilarating acceleration, perfect torque for climbing hills and speeds of up to 22 mph with a range of 21 miles (that's nearly 80 miles per gallon!).
The distinction is in the drive system. The GSR Sport gas scooter possesses a centrifugal clutch that allows the scooter to idle and freewheel. This added feature means the GSR Sport isn't quite as straightforward as the original GoPed Sport, but it's much easier to ride. The GPL290 engine has been tweaked for excellent reliability, quieter operation, and superior fuel economy, yet is remarkably powerful for such a small and light weight motor. This engine difference is created simply through its modified cylinder that has smaller intake and exhaust ports, a non-adjustable carburetor and intake silencer. The Go-Ped Speed Racer Sport is solid, extremely trustworthy and easy to maintain. The heavy duty aircraft quality steel frame supports up to 400 lbs. The wide, low riding platform gives a smooth and steady ride, and the scooter folds for effortless transport and storage. The Go-Active™ rubber tires are solid which means no flats!
Go-Ped launched the motorized scooter craze nearly 20 years ago and has been designing the most high-end, innovative and refined scooting machines ever since. Go-Ped's are made in the USA and the company is world renown for its dedication to Go-Ped perfection.
• Speed: 22 mph
• Range: 26 miles (that’s nearly 100 miles per gallon!).
• Motor: GPL290, 2.5 HP, 29cc, 2 stroke, air cooled, gas powered engine (one of the best, most dependable engines on the market). This engine features a quieter ride and high fuel efficiency. Handlebar kill switch.
• Frame: Patented heavy duty, light weight, 4130 Chromoly aircraft quality steel frame and single sided fork. Aircraft grade 6061-T6 hardened aluminum handlebar. Signature style Go Ped wooden deck.
• Start Method: Recoil pull start.
• Drive System: Centrifugal clutch, chain drive, variable speed trigger style throttle. This scooter idles and freewheels.
• Oil Type: 2 stroke
• Fuel Type: Unleaded
• Gas Mix: Unleaded gas and 2 cycle oil @ 25:1
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 liter
• Brakes: Front caliper brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 39”
Width at handlebars 14”
Height 42.5”, when folded 14”
Deck (non-skid) 19.5" x 9.25”
• Dry Weight: 24 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 400 lbs.
• Tires: 6" Go-Active solid rubber tires. High impact, lightweight plastic rims. Solid tires mean no flats!
• Warranty: 90 day Go-Ped manufacturer’s warranty.
• Handlebars that fold and lock for easy transport and storage.
• Kick stand.
•Not legal for use in California. This scooter doesn’t complies with California’s strict emissions standards
• Assembly: Install handlebars (if not already installed), perform a safety check, tune, and break-in the engine. See the manual for more info. Please note: improper fuel mix, tuning, or break-in can damage the engine and is not covered by the warranty.
• All colors ship with the Jet Black Hex Design Deck pictured above.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Go-Ped Tee ships separately and delivers up to 3 weeks after scooter.
Speed (mph) :20 - 24
Engine (cc’s) :29cc
Weight (lbs) :10 - 25
# of Wheels :Two
Carry Limit (lbs) :301 & up
Enabling you to find products or services near you is the GiganticList aim. Cars, pets, law services, and insurance providers are examples of categories you can expect to come across on this classified ads site.
Also, this site covers almost all English speaking countries. We have both larger cities such as Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, and Toronto listed on the site as well as smaller areas with even a population of thousand people are covered here.