The Go-Ped GTR46R is a gas scooter that is born to conquer off-road terrain! Available at UrbanScooters.com, this PTV can reach a top speed of 30 MPH and has great traction for off-road excursions. It features the Cantilevered Independent Dynamic Linkless Indispension, a revolutionary suspension system. This gas scooter also has front and rear swing arms that give the scooter incredible flexibility on off-road terrain. The swing arms are made of ultra-light magnesium and produce a very low unsuspended weight, allowing the wheels to stay in better contact with uneven ground. The result is excellent trail riding and handling characteristics. This design also greatly simplifies any maintenance issues. To accommodate various rider skills, weights, and preferences, the suspension can be tuned from “plush” to “firm” with its adjustors. These adjusters raise and lower its natural damping characteristics as well. CIDLI delivers an amazing 6" of travel in both the front and rear. The Trail Ripper's 6:98 sprocket ratio is optimized to deliver incredible low-end torque to maximize off-road performance.
The lightweight framing, engine, and folding handlebar system contribute to making this gas scooter, the Go-Ped GTR46R a very lightweight device. When you consider its truly revolutionary C.I.D.L.I. suspension, 4.5 horsepower GP460RS motor, superior Mad Dog Disc brakes, and other race quality features, it’s easy to see that other off-road scooters simply don't compare to the Go-Ped Trail Ripper.
GTR46R Trail Ripper Specifications
• Speed: 30 mph
• Range: Go-Ped does not provide range specifications for its high-performance competition scooters.
• Motor: The GP460RS motor is a single cylinder, two stroke, air cooled engine that boasts a displacement of 45.7cc and power output of 4.5 HP.
• Frame: Extreme Heavy Duty, Aircraft quality 4130 Chromyl frame and fork. Revolutionary C.I.D.L.I. suspension system with front and rear swing arms for incredible flexibility on off-road terrain. 6" of travel in the front and rear. 8" of ground clearance.
• Start Method: Pull Start.
• Drive System: The centrifugal clutch and chain drive keep your scooter riding, accelerating, and decelerating smoothly. 6:98 sprocket ratio emphasizes low end torque for better performance off-road. Freewheel capable.
• Oil Type: 2 cycle oil
• Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline (high octane recommended)
• Gas Mix: Unleaded gas and 2 cycle oil @ 25:1
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.5 liter
• Brakes: Front and rear Mad Dog disc brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 47", Width at handlebars 24", at deck 10", Height 44", when folded 24"
• Dry Weight: 46 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 400 lbs.
• Tires: 4" X 11” superior quality knobby tires on magnesium rims.
• Warranty: 90 day Go-Ped manufacturer's warranty with a 2 year warranty on the frame and forks.
Gas Scooter Standard Features
• Motorcycle style "Tim Patmont bend" racing handlebars that fold and lock for easy transport and storage.
• Pro Clamp.
• Pro Brake Lever.
• Pro grips.
• Race Engine.
• Side stand (removable).
Speed (mph) :30 & up
Engine (cc’s) :47cc
Weight (lbs) :26 - 50
# of Wheels :Two
Carry Limit (lbs) :301 & up
Enabling you to find products or services near you is the GiganticList aim. Cars, pets, law services, and insurance providers are examples of categories you can expect to come across on this classified ads site.
Also, this site covers almost all English speaking countries. We have both larger cities such as Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, and Toronto listed on the site as well as smaller areas with even a population of thousand people are covered here.