The Go-Ped Sport Lite Cruiser is an upgraded version of the Sport Lite. While the engine on the standard model shuts off when you stop, the Lite Cruiser has a centrifugal clutch that allows it to idle. Additional features include a knurled spindle and a third bearing that takes some of the load off the clutch bearing.
The Sport Lite Cruiser is fitted with a two-stroke, 23cc, 2hp engine. The 4130 Chromoly steel frame holds up to 400 lbs. The direct drive system is simple and reliable. Folding handlebars and a lightweight frame let you carry it practically anywhere. The 6” Go-Active solid rubber tires will never go flat. The ergonomic design and extra wide standing deck offer a stable, smooth ride.
This gas scooter is sturdy, reliable and easy to maintain. It offers the same top-quality Go-Ped craftsmanship found on their high-end models. It’s a great entry-level model for beginners. It’s a particularly good fit for riders that don’t want to bump start a model without a centrifugal clutch.
Go-Ped Sport Lite Cruiser Gas Scooter Specifications
• Speed: 20 mph
• Range: 26 miles (averages 100 miles a gallon)
• Engine: 2-stroke, 2hp, 23cc CY23HR engine.
• Frame: The aircraft quality 4130 Chromoly steel frame is both lightweight and tough. Handlebar formed from hardened 6061-T6 aluminum. Single sided fork. Go-Ped wooden deck.
• Start Method: Recoil pull start.
• Drive System: A simple and reliable direct friction drive system. A centrifugal clutch allows this scooter to idle.
• Oil Type: 2 cycle-oil.
• Fuel Type: Unleaded gasoline (high octane recommended).
• Gasoline Mix: Unleaded gas and 2 cycle oil @ 25:1.
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 liter.
• Brakes: Front caliper braking. Rear engine compression braking.
• Dry Weight: 23 lbs.
• Dimensions: Length 34"
Width at Handlebars 13", Width at Deck 9.25"
Height 42", Height when folded 14"
Ground Clearance 3”
• Carrying Capacity: 400 lbs.
• Tires: Solid 6" rubber Go-Active tires. Mach 12 rims, reinforced high impact polymer.
• Warranty: 90-day Go-Ped warranty with two years on the frame and forks.
Go-Ped Sport Lite Cruiser Standard Features
• Handlebars fold and secure making the scooter easy to store and transport.
• Knurled direct drive spindle.
• When you disengage the drive, the scooter freewheels like a kick scooter.
• Third bearing support.
Speed (mph) :20 - 24
Range (miles) :25 - 29
Engine (cc’s) :23cc
Weight (lbs) :10 - 25
# of Wheels :Two
Carry Limit (lbs) :301 & up
Enabling you to find products or services near you is the GiganticList aim. Cars, pets, law services, and insurance providers are examples of categories you can expect to come across on this classified ads site.
Also, this site covers almost all English speaking countries. We have both larger cities such as Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, and Toronto listed on the site as well as smaller areas with even a population of thousand people are covered here.